- M4 RF remote, easy for changing RGBW LED colours in one touch
- Supports speed/brightness control, and dimming for White LEDs
- Automatic sleep mode (the remote automatically enter standby mode when untouched in 30 seconds)
- The M4 Remote has been paired to the Receiver in the package, easy to use
Radio Frequency RGBW remote colour controller.
The remote uses a radio frequency of 433.92 MHz, with a reach of up to 50m. Features include an on/off button, ‘W’ button for White control, colour wheel, brightness/speed buttons and a mode button for selecting effects: jumping, fading, cycling.
The colour controller operates on a low voltage 12~24V DC circuit, providing a PWM 4 channel output, ideal for controlling RGBW LEDs.
Remote Handset M4 Transmitter
|3v (Battery CR2032)
|104L 60W 9H
|Output per channel
|4 x 5A, 20A MAX
|Max output power
|175L 44W 30H
- M4 Remote
- M4-5A Receiver
- Wall-mounted remote control holder