RGB Neon flex 8x18mm is a flexible light tube designed to produce an ambient linear lighting effect and is perfect for multicolour display lighting. Silicone totally diffused, ‘no shadow’ no spots and flexible.
Cuttable every 5cm with horizontal bending. Ideal for making neon signs, shapes and logos. Perfect for kitchen and home lighting.
It’s durable body allows for installations both in and outdoors where light water exposure may occur. Pair with one of our RGB controllers for colour-changing effects.
Neon Flex looks better than glass neon – and it opens all the environments where fragile Glass Neon cannot be used. As the name suggests, it is highly flexible. LED Neon Flex can be bent to a minimum radius of 3 cm, and can be cut easily to your desired lengths. Maximum Length is 5 metres on 12V & 10 metres on a 24V.
This neon flex comes with a 1 year guarantee for indoor installations.
- The electrical components in the LED Strip are covered with Silicone. It is perfectly protected against dust and moisture which contributes to its IP65 protection factor and makes this type of LED lighting perfect not only for indoor but also for outdoor use (light splashes of water).
- Note: Should not be fully exposed to outdoor weather, for full outdoor use please use IP67 or IP68 Neon Flex DC Voltage)
Please Note: We are not able to offer refunds on cut lengths of Neon Flex, only for full 50m reels. If you order more than a 1 Metre length of Neon Flex you will receive a continuous run as it is taken from a 50m roll.
- Voltage – DC 12V
- Dimensions – 8mm x 18mm
- LED Type – SMD5050
- Number Of LEDs – 72 Per Metre
- Unit/Cut Length – 5cm (50mm)
- Max Load – 5 Metre
- LED Distance – 7.5mm
- Power – 14W Per Metre
- Lumens – 770 Per Metre
- Jacket Type: Dome
- Splashproof, subject to correct installation.
- Bent Angle – 3cm
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Certirication: CE & ROHs